Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shorty got that super thang.

Okay I think I really need to update! Havent been using the com for 4days plus already. ):

Before I start, Happy Birthday to Singapore, but too bad, it doesnt even feel like its National Day today lo. So many Philipinos people. Omgggg! See already so angry. Hahah! Okay, so...

I just completed my 5days job. Super tiring I swear! But but but wo you money! Hahahaha! TheBoyfriend's really sweet to come meet me after work and we've been spending alot of time together. (I like~)

So basically, its been work work work and more work for the past 5 days. Made new friends! ^^ Funny bunch of monkeys. Hahahaha!

Friday night after work, went over to Woodlands to find TheBoyfriend after his soccer. Bus ride together to Tampines. Late late dinner at LJS then caught a movie!

G.I Joe! Hen hao kan lei! Hahahahhaaha! Finally we watched action movies! (: Cab ride home after the movie.

Saturday night after work, Powerhouse as usual! It wasnt planned at all. Super last minute. Didnt bring any clothes, asked baby to do me a favour by picking up my clothes from my place for me but, I went home right after work to change instead cause I end early. (: Met them outside PH. Sad, BEST not here to club together. Hahaha! Stupid auntie go all the way to BKK! Hmpf! Chivas! Hahahah! No comments. But anyway, I really had fun lei! ^^V

Cabbed home, quick shower, 2hours of sleep. Lucky Farizan called me otherwise I'll be late for work. Some more do FULL TIME SHIFT! Hahahha! Tired ttm! Dinner at HK Cafe with Dawnieeee.

Not my day I swear. So dulan y'know! )': Shall not elaborate on it. Baby knows why. Hahahah!

P/s:
THE BESTFRIEND:
YOU BETTER COME BACK IN ONE PIECE HOR. HAHAHA! I MISS YOU LEI! QQQ.


P/s: It's great to have someone to talk to even when I'm not making any sense. I love you. (:

Photobucket

Okay goodnight! (: