Saturday, August 15, 2009

Polka dots and Purple stripes.

Just got home from GLBFF's place and dinner with TheAwesomeBoyfriend! ^^V
Check out the not so awesome photos. Hahahah! Lazy to list everything in details.
Photobucket

THIS IS WHY I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND SO MUCH...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
SIMEI GUAI LAN! ^^V I LOIKE~!

Photobucket
My awesome boxers! \m/

She doesnt want to camwhore with me! ): So bored, she guai lan with other people then dont want to play with me already! HAHAHAHAHA!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She think she cute, sleep with this blue thing. LOL. X)
Photobucket

Walked over to Punggol Plaza with her parents then bus ride to Tampines to meet TheAwesomeBoyfriend. (: On the way to PPlaza right...we found...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AWESOME THANG!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
(SEE THE INTESTINES? LOL. DONT KP ME UH. ^^V)
I think this photo hen cool lo! HAHAHAHAHA!

Dinner with TheAwesomeBoyfriend at MacDonalds! HAHAHAHA! He think he cute, order cheeseburger, nuggets and mcspicy! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SIAO GIN NA! Machum like 5days never eat like that sia he! HAHAHAHA! ^^V

HOME SWEET HOME RIGHT AFTER DINNER THEN THEN THEN.....The sister and I killed a huge housefly!! THE BEST THING WE DID THIS MONTH SO FAR. LOL! HAHAHAHAHA. LOTS OF LAUGHTER! -.-v

Photobucket