Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here We Go Again

Ni hao, met up with AwesomeBoyfriend and GuaiLanBestfriend. Suppose to meet him at paya lebar mrt but he went to lavender instead to wait. Cause got aircon. HAHAHA! He think he cute, I asked him to get in the train but he asked me to get out of it, but but actually I'm already at Bugis? LOL!!! Then he said okay, meet at Bugis then, but but but I'm already at CityHall! HE THINK HE CUTE! LOL.

Over to Cineleisure to get our movie tickets, WHERE GOT GHOST?, hilarious much I swear. HAHAHA! GLBFF got shocked a few times and so is baby(I think)! HAHAHAHAHA!! (QQQ) I'd rate the movie, 3.5/5! (:

BB, remember Mr Nick said JackNeo's films like....y'know y'know. LOL!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

YamiYogurt after movie and once again, PEACH FLAVOUR DONT HAVE THE JUMBO MAMBO CUP! ): Soooooooooo sad! Some people want to gehkiang, go buy Honeydew flavour! HAHAHA! Eat until your throat very very uncomfortable right! HAHAHA! Aaawww! ): LOL!

Then, the same routine. Train ride home after that! Slack a little bit then bus ride home alone again! ): HAHAHAHA!

P/s: I miss taking loooooooooooooooong bus ride with you! ):