Saturday, May 2, 2009

Because,

Because talking to you, makes me wna be closer to you.
Because I want you to be happy no matter what.
Because I can't hate you, even for a secret.
Because I admire you.
Because you always make me laugh.
Because we used to spend hours and hours talking overnight, and I never get tired of you.
Because you used to sleep late to keep on talking to me.
Because you wear nice clothes.
Because you are more than special.
Because after all, you're still my friend.
Because I want to wake up to your smile.
Because everything happened out of a sudden.
Because I love you just the way you are.
Because you always listen what I have to say.
Because you have nice hair.
Because you are the best thing that happened to me this year.
Because you know.
Because you have an awesome (:
Because you make me laugh all the time when you do the CE face.
Because you made that afternoon special.

P/s: Thats why I love you.

xoxo,
Priscilla!Y