Thursday, April 16, 2009

ButterFactory.

BEFORE I START,
.
.
.
.
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO JEREMY HENG HENG. :DDD
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO PAULINE!! :DDD

Okay, i just got back from ButterFactory. Not bad, quite fun. (: People abit old but, who cares? I go there for the music! Hahahahah! I'm not even tired. Wth? Anyway, suppose to be like 3 of us only but ended up with Imai, Judi and more i forgot their names.. Oh wells, step into the club feeling so fucking moodless. Dont ask why. But after awhile, it was okay. Uhmm, i drank 2cups. (I swear on this.) Didnt get tipsy or anything. Went to the dancefloor. The music there are so much better than StJames PowerHouse i swear, except that they dont have the GNOR music! Speaking of GNOR, I realised, most of the dance moves i did was.....TECKTONIK-ISH!! -.- The club ended at 3am. The ending like kinda....BORING i must say. Hmmm, OH YA!!!! Funny thing is that, there is this boomer, he tried grinding Liyong and Cass. Hahahah! Cass got touched on the butt by some AMKIA. Hahaha! I know she likey, cos is AMKIA! :O Walked over to Lau Pa Sat for....Sss..Breakfast? I tell you, i ate fucking alot!! I ate Ba Chor Mee. Then off to Jalan Kayu with Cass for Prata! Hahahah!! I just ate 2 half boiled eggs at home. Hahah! I think all these are enough to last me the whole day. (: Oh oh!! I saw this Ol'Man lying on the floor, I dont know if he's dead or he's just sleeping. Hahah! Ignored him. After my mom left house for work, she msg me saying there's ambulance downstairs? Wth?? O.O
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay enough off all these, i wna go watch tv alr. (: Stay tuned for TeenCouture's Collection 3 okay!! :D

P/S: Dont you think you're a lil fake?..Like the way you speak, your actions. Real? Nah, i doubt so.
T.G.I.Y.T.Y!! I've no comments..TTYN!!! :D

P/s: Y, Please do take care of your throat okayyy!! Tonsillities = scary, i check the picture in the net, i almost puke out whatever i ate just now. Gosh!! Poorthing! ): Get Well Soon okay? Omggg... :'( Sigh...

xoxo,
Priscilla!
Y