Tuesday, March 31, 2009

so what ????

so what if i have your no now
so what if i like you
so what if each time i see you , it falls deeper .
so what if i can just spend one day , just to be next to you
so what if i can get to see you just for one day or a few hours or a few mins and get so excited abt it

you won't even contact
you won't even care
you won't even realise
you won't even notice it .
you won't even know anything

COS I AM JUST AN ORDINARY FRIEND TO YOU AND YOU WON'T NOE ANYTHING FROM THE ABOVE
and right now what can i do to make u notice me . seriously.

WHY DO GIRLS HAVE TO SUFFER ALL THIS DRAMA . fuck it .
bestttttttttttttttttttttt I MISS HIM SO MUCH NOW but he won't even noe .

maybe i should tell u sooner , cos i don feel like dragging it , i am suffering much ?
maybe i cannot depend on anybody to help me tell ? but i am scared to tell by myself .
aiya donnoe what i wan la ......

love,
sand Y