Monday, October 22, 2012

NIKE WERUNSG 10K
 
I'M FEATURE ON YAHOO NEWS YO!!!
 
" A female runner in action during the race. (Photo courtesy of Nike Singapore)"
 
But backview. Hahahaha! Must be wondering why the hell is this weirdo wearing a GoPro cam on her head during a race. Is it heavy? Not heavy ah? Pain anot ah? - Yeah, I get these question alot yesterday.
 
No, it's not heavy. Yes, the pain comes in after awhile. I had like a bad headache after the race. But well, it's for work purposes. So it's fine. :) My head feels like I have baluku though. I thought it was quite interesting doing this. I thought it was easy doing this to. But I think it's not at all? Like we have to stop and check if the camera lens is fogged up or not. Low batt or not.(Probably not, Andy my camera man charged it fully the day before! He did a great job)
 
More pictures on the race soon. Will probably steal some pictures from Nike Running Singapore FB page and post it here. Muahaha! :)

Ciaos~