Monday, August 20, 2012

BANGKOK PART III
 
Hi guys, how's your looooong weekend? Okay, before I start, I wish all you Muslim readers/everyone out there, Selamat Hari Raya. Go collect as many green ang baos as you can ok! :)

So yup, my title says it all. Bangkok pictures in abit! #saywhuttttt Hahahaha.

Pictures below are all taken on the second night. Yea yea, the big night everyone was looking forward to. So, we literately book down one of the club in Bangkok and party hard! They say people in Nike, work hard and play hard.

Venue: Club Sonic

The whole set up was all so beautiful. Didnt take pictures of the place before people arrive because I was back at the hotel, running errands. :( Okay, shall not elaborate anymore, else ya'll will fall asleep. HAH.............

Photobucket
Waddup Carlos, our homie.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's Kko for you, trying to be funny with the food.

The twins were trying to get food for me. Feeding me to the fullest before drinking because they're afraid I might get drunk tonight. But no, I wont because as the event coordinator, I have to leave only after the last man standing leaves the club. So, throughout the whole night, I was sober! Yaaaay!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Mr Gentleman......sometimes. Hahahahahah!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The bffs. They're so funny and cute together. One laugh so loud, the other like to make fun of people.
HAHAHAHA!! Totally love them.

Photobucket
Cheers...to er, gigantic cups.

Photobucket
Mr Alvin in the house.

Photobucket
Here's Duane and Chinny!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And this guy here, hes the most awesome one in the office. (Self-proclaim) Hahahahahaha!
 He's really funny, and did I mention, he's a great cook? He make the best banana cake/bread.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And the one and only Coco, the wild party animal in the house, host of the night!!
He sure knows how to party. Really. Hahahaha!!!

Photobucket
Chinny!!!

Photobucket
Thomas, the ang kong guy!!

Photobucket
Okay and this picture, cannot dont post up. This guy here, is the super super most VIP-est guy that night!!! Boss of the GM, Mr VP.!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
This guy in the middle, VIP too.

Photobucket
And him too!!!

Photobucket

After the speeches and prize presentation are done,

IT'S PARTY TIME, WORK - OFFICIALLY OVER! YES!!!! FINALLY! THANK GOD!!!
Photobucket
Raena!!!! The jappo cutie!! Everyone looks super happy that night. I'm happy, they're happy! :)

Photobucket
Double Kelvin, but one is Ko one is Tan. Hahaha, damn happening.

Photobucket
Boss, finally OFF DUTY/WORK. By the way, shes a great dancer. FYI, she doesnt take alcohol. Not even a single drop of it. And she really can party like a diva.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's the first time the 3 of us actually partied together. I'm really excited and happy about it. Hahahaha! Sorry, I sound like some physcotic girl. But I was really damn happy that night. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA EXHAUSTED SIDE.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Twinnies! <3 p="p">
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Party night is over. Everyone danced til they ran out of energy. Jumped like as thought they were in a concert. Back to the hotel, twinnies and kko had supper in my room. Order macs! Hahahahaha, as usual, we loev their spicy drumlets there. It's super duper yummy!! :D Hehehe. Kko left, twinnies slept over in my room. Because we were all so, erm, tired. Hahahaha. :P

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Checked out of the hotel the next morning. Then off to another hotel for our extended trip.
Stayed in Novotel. That room, super small!! 4 people squeezing in it, cant you imagine??
Kko had to sleep on the floor while the 3 of us, squeezed in the bed. Hahahahaha, I didnt even had the energy to shop as much as the twins expected me to. I swear I was dead beat. My energy level was at -0! :( And I had sore eyes that night. It's bad!!!! :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had lunch at this jappo restaurant in Platunam mall. It's good, love the chawamushi. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is good!!! But I think this was what caused me that sore eye. Hahahaha, allergy. :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sore eye moments, wore a pair of shades out, IN THE NIGHT! -.-!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Super retarded. Hahahahah!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner @ MOS Burger.I love MOS Burger fries! ^^

Next day, office visiting time!!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
NIKE THAILAND! :)

Photobucket
Mr Albert.

Photobucket
Joe. As you can see, from most of the picture after the party, I look super tired. Not enough sleep I swear! :( Everynight about 3-4 hours of sleep only! Imagine that.

Photobucket
And Pretty cat! :)

Photobucket
This is good! Love it! :) THB10 only?!?!?!

It rained for awhile, AWHILE and their road side became...a little flooded.. o.o
PhotobucketPhotobucket

We had dinner @ one of the thai restaurant. Wanted to try the authentic tom yam goong.

Photobucket
THIS. Is the real deal!!

Photobucket
Goes well with beer yknow? Hehehe.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cheers...to our.....tom yam goong. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I dont like this.. :\

NEXT STOP, SHOPPING!! DUH!!! :D Hehehehe.

Photobucket
Yea yea, I bought a new luggage, because mine broke! :'(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello, my new laptop case and iPhone case from JUICY COUTURE! ^^

Photobucket
Had so much trouble packing, because I dont know where to start. Hahahaha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahahahahah. :P Everyone looking super blur and tired.
We...just....cant....wait....to....sleeeeep!!

The following day, met the Thai team for lunch. Tried their.....kuay chap Thailand style.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It's nice eh!! Small portion. But super good! :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Then Coco suggested that we go to Secret Garden to have dessert. To try their strawberry crepe.
I tell you, omg, it was oh so good. I dont know how to describe it. Hahahahah!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
THERE YOU GO, THE STRAWBERRY CREPE! <3 p="p">*YUM TUM TUM!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After dessert, hang around in the office, waiting for time to passed. Then it's time for me to head to the airport, ALONE. Yes, ALONE!! Because twinnies extended their trip for a week. Hahaha.
I extended for 2 days. It wasnt enough! :(

Photobucket
Travel alone in a foreign country, it's scary but it's a new experience to me, Because I've never ever travel alone before. Even sitting in the foreign taxi ALONE can freak me out. Plus, I ran out of cash, I had to borrow from people. How embarrassing can this get? :(

But I'm glad I touched down in Singapore safely. Oh yes! Bumped into Siva while waiting to get in the plane. Chat a little and all. Learn quite abit about event organizing from him. He's the best person to go to if you want to know about events. Yes. :)

Home sweet home, and yea, back to reality. Hahahaha. The usual line people always say when they come back from a holiday, right? Heh. :)

So yup, that about it. Next post, probably about me and the boyfriend heading to this wonderful furball place in Katong! ^^ Love it! Hehehehe.

CIAOS. Gonna meet him in abit. For a movie and then dinner! ^^

xoxo
Have a good weekend everyone!