Monday, June 11, 2012

MONDAY

Hehehehe, so, I know, I went missing in action again. Probably lost 100% of my readers. Hahahahahha!
But here I am again, trying to blog while working. Have been really busy with work recently. Preparing for SEA Celebration, some overseas trip. Yea, we're heading to BKK baby! :D Wheeeee~~

Here are some SUPER SUPER SUPER overdue photos of some outing with my boyfriend.

TO HAW PAR VILLA.

Yea, because he havent been there before. Very very noob.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WATCH OUT, WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Photobucket
Being very tourist-ist here. Instagraming almost everything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My handsome boy. Hehehehe. <3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Brought him to Katong for Fat Boy's Burger Bar.
Found it quite nice the first time I ate here with my colleauges. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^_^ face! Hahahaha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And a last photo of me...as usual! Hahahaha! Standard.

Okay, back to work now.
Cant wait to see my baby after work.
Havent been spending time together with him since I am busy with work while he, is busy with practices and filming. :(

Oh, yea, he is filming for thie short drama film.
More infomation will be up when it launches! :) Support okay!
THANKS! HEHEHEHE.

Adios my ladies.
Laters.
x