Tuesday, May 1, 2012

100th..

Guess what??! Baby brought me to Marina Bay Sand's Art Museum for...
TITANIC'S 100TH ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION.

So so so happy about it, knowing that he doesnt have a interest in going for this exhibition.
Makes me even happier!! Hehehehe. I remember mentioning to him about this exhibition, was telling him about how cool and all to get to feel the ice berg and all.

He replied: "Lame la you, go home open your freezer, touch the ice, same already what!"
 

But all is okay now, so so so happy. He still bluff me say we're going to skating rink. With his one kind face. Hahahahaha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Our boarding passes! With real passengers name on it! We actually get to find out if we survive the disaster or not. He survived, while I....I assume I died. Because he lazy to find my given name for me! :( Lazy pok eh. Hahahaha.

 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Baby: "Come, we take photo.."
Me: "Can see meh?"
Baby: "Can one."

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahahaha typical tourist shot.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Meet Bisk, the bus stop cat. He named it. Hahahahaha.
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Shes so pretty right? I want a kitten, or a puppy, or what rabbit?

Baby is such a retard at times.I love days like this. Who dont?

Photobucket
P/s: All the best for your recital tomorrow my dearest sweetkins. :)

I kinda dont want June to come. Suddenly not looking forward to it. :(
And whenI say "it", it" means work" . :(