Tuesday, April 17, 2012

GODDESS

So, this was whats smokin' hot on Saturday @ Sentosa Wavehouse! It's the Nike 5k Goddess BFF Run!! Participated with Jolyn. Made her run, but in the end lost her while coming back. Hhahahahahahahahaha. Joker much. But anyway, I think she had fun, glad that she survived! Its not about the timing, it's about you completing the race. So yep! *claps* !! :) Bad weather when we arrived there and also when we finish the race. I swear we felt like puking right after because we ate fast food 1 hour before. Hahahaha, I know right, asking for it. Oh wells. I think everything will be so perfect if the weather is clear! Some photos from my camera. Will upload those from Instagram for the sake of those who isnt following me there. :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, we even wore the exact same shorts and shoes. Hahahaha!!!!

Photobucket
Her bf came! A big thank you to him for being so patient waiting from 4pm to like 9pm? :O

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Favourite twins @ work! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
THIS Kko, the most annoying ass in Nike. Forever cursing and swearing at things/people. Hahahahaha, BFF moments. *inside joke*

Photobucket
Rahji here, the best IT guy in Nike. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^This screen up here, they capture all the photos which has a hashtag on it. Eg: #goddessbff
And, I spammed like alot? Hahahahhaha!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some sweet treats after the race. Shiokness overload! We ordered like 5 flavours in total! :D
There's Chunky Monkey, Cherry, Cookie Dough, Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies & Cream and the last one, I cant remember!! :\

So yep, that probably sums up my Saturday! :) Will be back for what happened on Sunday and Monday. Gonna head to bed for now! :)

Fill free to ask me anything in my formspring. Entertain me abit. Hahahahahha!!
www.formspring.me/westartariot.

GOODNIGHT! CIAOS. x