Sunday, January 22, 2012

SPRING CLEAN
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
A before and after picture of my super tiny closet.
Managed to packed it just in time for CNY. :P
Other than that, I think I wont pack them neatly.
HAHAHAHA. (^◇^;)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
A place for part of my sunnies and accessories~


SATURDAY

Took a bus over to baby's place, supposed to go to this dog place in Pasir Ris. But the sun was too strong for us. Hot like no tomorrow.
So we decided to give it a miss and head to Katong112.
BUT....on our way there, it started raining!!! -.- Argh!
Stucked in Parkway Parade until e decided to take a bus to Tampines.

Think yesterday we toured around from his place to Pasir Ris, to Marine Parade, to Tampines then to my place. :O Sit in the bus until our arse pain already. :P Hahahahaha.

Dinner at his old place. The spring chicken super nice I tell you. And yes, we order a full spring chicken to ourselves. (His idea. Pig) (`_´)ゞ
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Back home... Managed to put up the princess lights in time before bed!:) New bedheets and all~
Yay! So happy about it. Hehehe.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Makes me happy just by staring at it. Hehehehe!^.^

Okay now, gotta go help a lil for reunion dinner later! :)

Wishing all of you a very happy chinese new year!
Chaos~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone