Thursday, January 26, 2012

BAKED
Promised my boy that I'll be cooking Baked Pasta for him today! :D So here goes...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Because he love cheese, I decided to...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Hehehehehe! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Waddup pasta!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Still got side dish, Twister Fries! Yay!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

His majesty going for second round. >:8D
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Watched his favourite, 'How I Met Your Mother' while eating and then 'You Are The Apple Of My Eye'!
Good life, the both of us. (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Singing to my favourite songs, your originals, etc etc. :)

Gotta sleep now, back to reality tomorrow at work.
Its gonna be another long day. :(

Goodnight you.

P/s: Totally cherished the time we spent this afternoon, because I know its gonna be hard to meet over the weekends as we both have visitings and all going on. But anyways, Im glad you like the dinner today! :) Hehehe!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone