Thursday, December 22, 2011

ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Photobucket
Mommy bought me this Polaroid camera! Hehehe!
Yay! Finally I've one on my own!!

Met the parents and sis for dinner @ town for dinner last Thursday.
Went into H&M hoping to find the perfect jacket for the trip.
But....nahhhhh, nothing! :(

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Super cute Hello Kitty bedroom slippers for kids and TWISTER FRIES IS BACK!
#sorandom hehe! Yummy! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Christmas came early @ Nike! Woohoo! Been getting lotsa gifts since last Thurday! :D
Photobucket
Snacking on Jagabee. KL's favourite! Sad that shes left the company already! :(

So, moving on..

Dinner with my favourite people @ Wheelock's Skinny Pizza.
I'm glad that all my girls came, except Jolyn(what a waste:[ )
Baby came too! :D Woohoooooo~

Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Life's good, with good company, right right right? :]



Weekend, spent time with the family! Shopping AGAIN!
Photobucket
AHAHAHA! #FAIL..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bought myself a pair of shoes from Topshop.
Leather + Studs Loafers. :]

Wishes for 2012?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Check out my granny's face! :O KPO face. Hahaha!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jolyn bbg cab all the way from (I forgot where) to Suntec just t pass me my present!
Omgggg! Ji touched yi xia worxzx babe!
Photobucket
Photobucket
SEE SEE SEE!!! It's Hello Kitty Pops! :D
SOOOO CUTE!!
*meow*

Photobucket
This Unicorn teleported from Vivo to Suntec :O

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another present from Domdom! :D
Yay! Love christmasssss~~
*Play with imaginary snow*
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ