Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mobile Uploads

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hello kitty mask w Hello kitty note pads.
Tell me which girl doesn't love hello kitty?
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) - (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Moving on, here's a picture of my new pair of shoes which killed me.
Bought it together with my bff, C. ♪(┌・。・)┌
Photobucket
Gave me about 4 blisters in total. :(

 PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ah hah! What are they installing here at my work place's wall?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
It's Kobe Bryant! Hello Kobe! Setting up for the GTM this week.
Gonna be a tiring week for everyone here. :(
But it's okay! We all have the JDI spirit here.
ヽ(^▽^)人(^▽^)人(^▽^)ノ



 Saturday:

Had the most spicy Ayam Penyet ever for dinner.
Spicier than the one in FEP.
I prefer the FEP on because I can handle the chilli there.
Hahahahaaha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ice Kachang + some old school tibits. Favourite pola snack.

I remember they used to sell 20cents for a packet in my secondary school days.
Everyone will buy like 5 packets to class and eat them secretly!
Hehehehe, Those were the days~~~
Photobucket

Some romantic stroll back to Tampines mall and all.
And then we decided to have....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
DOUBLE DOZE OF NUGGETS + MY MCFLURRY!

I know I know!!! It's fattening!
Photobucket
HAHAHAHA! Harry look so funny in this GIF! >.<

And then it's a long bus ride home with the boy.
Photobucket

Okay, dinner time! Mom's cooking nuggets, AGAIN!! :)
Til then,
xoxo