Thursday, November 17, 2011

instagram craze

Because everyone most of my friends are suddenly on instagram...

Follow me: westartariot
I'll follow back. :)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Unicorn I see @ Vivo City! I want! Its too cute! $99! :(

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
JUICE - The Zoukout Issue

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Another round of Marchè this month. Dinner with the boy just now @ Vivo's outlet! :)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Best buy of the month! (JSYK, I havent shopped for this month at all, I think.) Except for some online purchase! :)

Last but not the least, a photo of me and my beloved cousin when we were in K1, K2! Hahaha!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I believe that mushroom haircut was the in thing in the past!

Goodnight for now! Brand new day tomorrow! :)

Remember to follow me on instagram!:)
"westartariot"

xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone