Thursday, July 7, 2011

Polka Dot Bikini Girl

Omgggg, it's been a loooooooooong time people.
It's time for some 'photo-overload' post.

P/s: I've put on super hell alot of weight! Even people at work say sooooo!
DAMNNNNNN! :'( Serious diet starts now!!
JY, I'll prove you wrong okay(if you're reading this.) Hahaha.

Hmmm, let me start off with,

25 JUNE 2011, MOM'S BIRTHDAY.
 
- Lunch @ McDonald's becos the birthday mother wanted to eat nuggets.
- Shop a lil, bought a polka dot hoodie, for work.
(I wear 3 laywers of jacket most of the day at work) Yea...this is how cold my office is. -.-
- Waited for my dad to come and then..
-Dinner at Soup Restaurant, my father's fav place. Hahahah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
__________

Next up...

SWIMMING WITH MY BELOVED SISTER. <3

- Cab, McDonald's(ikr, again.) for breakfast. :)
- Swimming/Tanning
- Heart to heart sister talks. Heheheh. <3
I love my sister, she's someone who knows me super well besides the boy.
- Tampines mall: Toys 'R' Us.
- Home sweet home. :D
 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My sister sho cute! ^^

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's 12:34am, and I'm sleepy already?!!?!? Age is catching up huh.. :\
Shall sleep and upload more tomorrow or something. ^^

Til then..toodles!
More updates tomorrow.
Goodnight.
xoxo