Sunday, July 31, 2011

Instagram + Iphone

I dont deny that I've been super duper lazy to upload photos these few weeks. :(
Anyways, these are the photos from my iPhone, instagram.
Anyone here have instagram? Follow me k. westartariot. :)

   
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Managed to packed my closet over the weekend like finally. Found some stuff that I haven worn before.
Manicure with Cass, and some catch up session with her.
Walked the railway track thingy with mom and her friends this morning.
Super fun experience. But my legs are super aching now.
I need a full leg massage now! :(
Work tomorrow, I cant wait!
New day, new week, new start! :)
Shall go do mask now. :)
 
xoxo