Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shorts

Out with my boy one of the days again. \(^-^)/
I think the 'shorts' feel is coming back. Hehehehe.
Tried on alot of shorts. But I didnt get? Idk why? -.- zzz


    He wanted this for brunch..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
No size! :(
Photobucket
No size too! -.- zzzz
Photobucket


Today:
Half day at work today! ^.^ Yippeeee.  
Went home then out again with my sis.
Dinner with my cousin at Ambush! Shopped abit too :) GSS COMING! ^.^
Some shopping feel hehehe.
First time eating here. Heheheh. Damn nice. :)
It's at Takashimaya's basement!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Super duper addictive mushroom soup! <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
Uh, my new shorts! :D Hehehe.
Photobucket
Photobucket

That's about it! Doing mass meetup tmr at city hall! Those who opt for mass meetup.
Pls reply my msg hor!!! :D

Goodnight! <3
imu :)