Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 4, 5, 6, 7...

Day 4: A picture of a habit you wish you didnt have.


Errrr NONE? (At least for now.?) Hee.



Day 5: A picture of your favourite memory.
  
Photobucket

The very first time we met. The butterfly feeling I had in me when I first saw you. :O Hee.
Of cos, now still got butterfly feeling in my stomach when I see you uh. :) The nights where we spend together just slacking and like chatting til 6am in the morning. v

P/s: Even though....we spend very little time together now because of your attachment, I will love you very much. <3 Heehee.

Day 6: A picture of a person you wish to trade places with for a day.

No one, because I am happy for who I am? ;) Yep.

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.


It has got to be this already. I wear it everyday without fail. :')

Photobucket

Okay, goodnight. I'm sleepy. x.x