Sunday, February 20, 2011

FLB5

WAS A BLAST!!!

First of all, I would like to thank my parents, for sending me and fetching me from Pit Building.
Second, my boy♥ who stayed throughout the flea with me without any complains!
Thirdly, my bbgs who came down!! ^^

And lastly, YOUUUUUUU!!! THANKS FOR COMING DOWN.
TO BUY MY THINGS AND ALL. I'M HAPPY! ^^V
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Some speech moment there. Teehee :8\

Nuff said. Time for pictures!! Not very fantastic though. Was super sleepy...
Was concentrating on the sales most of the time. :8)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

LOOKING FORWARD TO FLB6!! ^^

Goodnight all! Have a good rest all of you!
xx