Sunday, January 23, 2011

Late At Night

Some pictures from my camo. Idk when was it..I think it was.....Last friday, before and after work.

Current favourite necklace. I name it, baby leafiessss. Hahaha. Cos all so small. :8)
Photobucket



Oh, I was early for work last Friday, so when I got off at Orchard mrt, I went to F21 for a quick window shoppinggg~ Like finally found this ring???!! So cheap nia. Teehee! $7??! >:8O But like quite lame? Go in buy one ring. :$ Heehee.
Photobucket

P/s: To the girl who said hi to me at work! HELLO! haha my reaction like quite zzz uh!
And youre daaaaaamn skinny pls! Omg!!! >:8(

Back home....I like the 'Nostalgic' effect in my camo, it kinda like age the picture. Some vintage colors..
Photobucket

Teehee put on weight yo. Some chub chub cheesk...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My Baggu bag!! I wanna sell lei. Any takers? Used twice only!! Email me okay! westartariotx@hotmail.com
I'll reply you asap! Less than 24hrs. >:8)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mobile uploads:
 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Was super bored while waiting for my boy to get his UT done...ON A FREAKING SATURDAY.
Stupid school. of ALL days, have to put UTs on SATURDAY.

Spoil my plans. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Had my "Favourite pasta in the whole wide world" for early dinz. >:8) But at CWP. o.o
The service like suck lei. I think we paid extra for nutz... >:8|

P/s: Some bus ride with you. Teehee. Love it!  
Photobucket  

Happy 18th monthsary my dear boy.