Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello Kitty

Teehee! Some short and simple day with my boyfee. Wanted to get this Hello Kitty Coin Bank Capsule for quite some time already. The other time at pasir ris, he helped me and the coin got stuck. So like didnt care. I was sadddddd. :8O And today!! Thank god uh. The machine like very little and all the colors came out to be the colors I wanted! Teeheeheeheehee! <3

Me: Lets go....*point point point*
Bf: Okay I know where you want to go already.
Me: >:8) Help me turn okay!! *stood down very closely to him and check out the colors in the machine*
Bf: Go away!! Let me do it.
Me: O.O!!!

LOLOLOL! So rude one lor this person. LOLOL.

Very cute eh!! So happy got the colors I wanted. Mehhhhhhhh~
Theres a keychain inside too, but didnt take a picture of it. Teehee.   

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
   Photobucket

Favourite pasta in the whole wide worlddddddd.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


P/s: There are certain songs that make me uncontrollably think of you.
QQQ
<3