Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally

And so...the picture post. Nothing much really.

These were taken on the day after the boy and I went swimming. ;) Rain like mad, but alls cool. Still manange to get tanned teeny weeny bisty bit. Hahaha.

Dindinz @ Buddy Hoagies, eHub. The food is super awesome. And the place is really really quiet ttm that we were the only customers there. HAHA. I think it's because of the rain.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
See what I mean by we were the only customers there? :8O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The movie abit, suxxxx.... :8X

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday:

Pizza hut lunch/dinz with Sis and the boy. ;8D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Both of em didnt wanna entertain me, one checking twitter, one watching video...dot dot dot.. :8\

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some random pics in my cam. o.o
Photobucket

Oh oh!!!!!! Look look look! Mom was packing her 'treasure chest' drawer and I found these!!!
Super super super old school buscard!! I rmb we had to like, put the card into the machine that kind. LOL.
So cool. okay... Hahaha.
Photobucket

And my long long long lost Yamaha Music School card. Hahahaha.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some red eyes. And yup, I put on some weight. Gross.
Okay toodles.

xoxo