Sunday, December 26, 2010

This Christmas..

24th December: Christmas eve at work.

Tracy came and then we ordered pizzas and some beers to celebrate this festive season! :) Called Liping to come down to join us but she already had her plans. :( So it's only the two of us. Hahaha! Super fun! Some bonding session. I've never felt so close to my boss before in my whole entire work experience lor! :8)
 


Photobucket
Wore the Holey Knitted pullover from TSM! <3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Super comfy! :8) Plus it suits the weather that day. Especially at work, super colddddd..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love her shoes lor!! Super nice! >:8)

Photobucket
I got alot of these christmas tree messages from whatsapp! Thats the one from Michelle! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Baby came over to pick me up and gave me some small and big surprise. Hahahah. Super cute!! He knows how much I love hello kitty, so......


Photobucket
IT'S SO CUTE RIGHTTTTTT?? ^^ Heehee!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some no storyline movie we watched. Lol. *some yawns*

Photobucket
 
So my boy was like "How about open your present now? It's all my hard work eh!"
Hahahah! So cute.

Photobucket

TAH-DAHHHHH! ^^ MEOWX
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 



25th December: Christmas day/ Picnic day.


Some earrings from Tracy. :8)
UrbanBangs random giveaway! ^^
I got a studded bracelet from em! :8D
Photobucket
Photobucket

And all these are the gifts I got all combine tgt! Got some more, but didnt took the pics! :8]
Heeheeheehee! Some Polka dot bikini galxz. <3
Amelyn came over too!!! To learn some skills from mom. Muaahaahaa.
Photobucket 
Photobucket

My cute boy! <3 Some muacks for you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Celebrated my birthday at ECP, some picnics.
But the weather just had to spoil everything!
Super cold + super cold + super quite angst eh!
But thank got I brought an umbrella sis got me. If not, I think, we drown at ECP already.

Its the first time Im cooking for my love one lor. Hahaha, I think very pass la.
Quite yummy also, I think. :8\
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aiya, damn sad ah! Didnt take much picture because, the weather, later spoil my camera...
And we were all drenched. :8( Siandiao la! :@
Some hello kitty stickers I bought, for myself.
HAHAHA!
Hmmm, cute eh...

Photobucket
Photobucket
 
Thats all...
Some more cmas shopping with mom and sis this Monday! ^^
 
Once again, lotsa thanks to everyone and EVERYONE who wished me on:
Facebook, Twitter, Sms, Formspring, Phone call, Cards.

I can feel the love, like woah!

Goodnight
xx
P/s: Some love for my baby and mom and sis! ^^
Love all of you okay! Muacks.
xoxo

P/s: Some plans in mind already for more picnics with the boyfee! ^^