Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stereo Love

Sup all, today's work was...enjoyable! Cos like Amelyn came, Vivien and Jolyn too. :8) Time pass, quite fast. Took alot of pictures, but didnt manage to take with A cos shes in a rush for her facial appointment. :8\

Wah, today's like a, 'Eat and eat and eat' day lo. First was, Wonton soup then, some cheesy fries, then some cheesy curry chicks. Then BFF AND NUGGETS OMGGGGG. The nuggets from BFF damn nice idk why! Like just damn nice. Like better than Mac? ;8D

Here are SOME of the pictures! Lazy to edit uh! :8\ All pictures are raw..

Some warnings first. Loads of pcitures.

Hmmm, the fisheye effect is not as awesome as fisheye lens. It's different.

V's super oldskool ipod. Damn nice, I want the pink one. HAHAHA.

Me: Ok You go take yourself first, I serve ppl.
V: haha Okay okay.

.
.
.
She say must open her eyes very big then nice. LOL.

#1 and #2! :8)

The both of them were talking about their cheeks. LOL.
(o'_'o) Cute lei this emoticon I just create. LOL.

Heehee tippy toe.! ^^

Tip toe againnn!!! Wish I was taller lor. Damn it! :8(

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Some polaroids! <3

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 F A V O U R I T E! <3
Even though you and V are always scolding me, asking me to SHUTUP, I still love you.
:') HAHAHAHA.

 
 
 K ah, my casing the nicest. HEEHEEHEE

 THEIR NUGGETS DAMN NICE I TELL YOU.

 BFF with Curry, dont match. Instant out.

 
 
 
 
 
 F A V O U R I T E <3
My vampire sister already.

 Bro, you veh happy ah bro?
HEEHEE LOVE YOU SIS. <3


K ah, the rest all in facebook. Jolyn, pls do your job thanks.

GOODNIGHT, SO TIRED ALREADY!
xx

P/s: See my boy tmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.