Saturday, December 11, 2010

Some Trip To The Neighbour

Hi guys, I'm back. :) I'm very tired. These are the pictures from my phone. Very very little.

This picture was taken,l ike at the end of the day, super tired. And mad sleepy I tell you.

My dad bought me this....So cute! ^^

Hello kitty rox my sox. Hehehehe! :8D Meowx!

On our way back, I saw this Hello kitty car. I was like, :8O *take out phone, snap* LOL T Y P I C A L
Nice what. :D Hehehe. So pretty.

Didnt buy much lei. Nothing much one. Same as singapore. All so ex some more. :8O My sister bought the most. Teehee! <3

My loots,

NECKLACE! :D Love it. I think, quite ex also. LOL :8\ But nehmind luh, last one already.

Okay, I update more pics tmr or something. So sleepy! :'( And I miss my boyfee....

OOOOOOOH PLS CHECK OUT WESTARTARIOTX.

I'VE UPDATED SOME MINI HEADBAND COLLECTION! :D

Click image to view collection!

GOODNIGHT.
xx