Friday, December 24, 2010

Some 17th Monthsary

Shabu shabu with baby at Marina Country Club. (Punggol). Some ulu place lor. :8\
I remembered the last tiem I went there was together with Cass and her family for some dinner.
Super nice! ^^

Some new Hello Kitty sticker for my boring looking ezlink card. Muahahaa.

  Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yucks at photobucket. Like sux one lei.
And I've exceeded the image thingy on blogger.
Thinking if I wanna pay...to continue uploading my pictures via blogger.
Hmmm....
 
Anyways, I'm still so full until now. Like super super max ttm.
Stomach eggs and all now. I'm pretty sure the boy is also feeling the same as me.
 We're never going back to eat that again. LOL.

Super tired now, work tmr.

ONE MORE DAY TO XMAS/BIRTHDAY!
Abit excited lei. Even though it's.....hmmm....the same every year..
Heeee.

P/s: Happy 17th monthsary my boy! ^^ <3