Sunday, October 3, 2010

Revamp

Retro Metro.

 I just changed my phone from this..


To this..


NICE ANOT? NICE ANOT? :DDD Took me 10mins to to it.
It's quite easy actually. Not bad for a first timer hor! :D

So..all you need is...


1. A pair of scissors
2. Tweezer (It'll make your life so much easier, scroll down to find out why.)
3. Spectra Wrap for iPhone4
4. Obviously, YOUR IPHONE! :D


You needa cut cut cut cut cut into thin stripes! :D


See what I mean? Errrr, it's made my life easier cos I've short nails and my fingers like quite fat?
Some more the sticker soooo small! :\

10 minutes later..


TA-DAHHHHHH! This finishing act! :D

Even though I'm no pro shit, but still acceptable right? :D

Now now, I hope the thing never drop out. HAHAHAHA. :$

PRETTY IN PINK. My phone feels happier. I think 'she' love it.

xoxo