Saturday, October 16, 2010

Powerhouse > Dad's Birthday > Rp > Town

P/s: Pictures all taken via my iphone4! (>.~)

Because it was SL's birthday! ^^

C's not in the picture, cos she's the photographer.

Some drinks. It was ladies night. It's been awhile since I last drank.
So......is it a good thing or a bad? :\

The birthday girl is daaaaamn super weak. Hahaha, Just half a jug and she's gone. :O

WAHAHA, Her drunk ass.
Owe me and C a big meal, cos she pangseh us in the end.
Went to Zouk to find....*
QQQ STUPID GIRL. Slut behaviour all some out alr.
LOL. Asshole.

Btw, this girl here, is from my primary school. :O
I never even see her before in my whole entire life!
Same age some more. :O Hahahah.
Connie! ^^ She's daaaamn freaking tall.
I hafta tip toe and she gotta bend down, like way down.
I think she's 170cm and I'm 159cm. :O
She's not even wearing heeeeels.

Bbg, C <3 Like one motherly behaviour, keep take care of this drunktard ass!
Heheheheh. <3

Hehehe, C! <3 BFF ttm. *QQQ
My 5 years of relationship with her. (Y).
Sometimes up sometimes down. Down cos she keep work. >:[
FINE FINE FINE, PEH PEH PEH~
(>.~)

HAHAHA SOME TOILET SHOT! -.-


LOL JOKE THIS GIRL. ZZZ. Play 5/10 with her really like waiting for sky to drop.
Can stone for 1min then shout. :O HAHAHA. Bth.

My night was fun until some asshole guy accidentally knocked onto me.
AND MY PHONE DROP?! :O
Somemore the floor like got alcohol.
I got so damn angsty, I went to step on his feet and frown at him.
Hmpf! *Flicks hair* Asshole. Drop ppl phone at least say some SORRY?
But say or never say also I will step uh!
HAHAHAHAHA.
Must fierce abit what???! Protect yourself in club whartt.

 ~Mehhhhh~
xx

Now, moving on...

IT'S MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY.
Yea, 2 birthdays in a row. :)

I didnt get enough sleep so my eyes are like (~.~)zzZ

XLB @ Tampines Mall.

I edited this! Nice nice nice? Hehehehe! ^^

LOL TIRED FACE ALERT.:(

 Mom & Dad. <3 Cute parents, though they can be annoying at times.

Favourite sister. Not that I have more than one sister.
Like a best friend to me! :$ Heheheheh.
"So..........." >:8) and (_8(|) HAHAHA.

Dont know issit I weird or what, But I think this black noodles damn nice lei.
I forgot the name???!! :( Some Beef thingy. Yumz!

 LOL AT THIS TWO LUH! LOLOLOL.

He eat one time, play phone one time. -.- LOL.
His favourite app is the TALKING TOM.
HAHAHAHAHA~


Then we're off to Ikea/Giant/Courts. Woah, We conquer the whole entire place.
Spent like the whole day there. :O Planning for a new room layout. >:8D

HAHAHAHAHA MY PET CAT. TEMPORARY.

HAHAHA MADE HER WEAR THISSSSS!!! :O

The reason why Im so fat now.! (-.-)

Oh yea, and to that reader, who asked me to post a picture of my rings?
Here you go! :) These are 1/8 of em. And my top favourites! ^^

You can get some of em here at:
^^

Hokai, Im tired already. So...here is a picture of me.
Vamp-spired. HAHAHAHA!

HAHAHA CAN LA. QUITE PASS! >:B
HEHEHEHEE :$

Goodnight all.
This week damn freaking hot, like burning!
GOOD FOR TANNING ^^
xx