Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Member In The Family

Guess who has this.....


ME ME ME! *Raise my hands up*
HAHAHAHHA :8D

Baby bought me this today. Hehehe.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MY LOVE.
Shiok. Screen so big. Watch Vampire Diaries also happy.
Instant jailbreak once we opened it. ^^

Spend like 1hour searching high and low for the casing.
Finally settled down for PINK casing. :)

Hehehehehe.

Testing our some browser thing Baby downloaded for me. Cool themes.
Pink pink pink. Hehehe.

 The Facebook HD.
WOAH~ Can change themes color too.
Went for the Princessy look!
So yup, pink, a g a i n ! xP

Got home and mom, dad.
They want it too. Muahaha! >:8)


Goodnight ol'.

OH! And dont forget to check out the new item I've added in WESTARTARIOTX.
Agnes B cardholder.
100% Authentic
 
xx

P/s: Because you're forever giving me the best in everything.
ily. <3 Hehehehe.