Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mini Golf


So finally, the day is here! Have been bugging baby to bring to this mini golf place for a match.
Wahahaha, so excited cos like a fun. So confident but end up I'm the one losing.
NICE -.- HAHAHA.

Student for him cos he's a small kid. Adult for me. :$ Kekeke.

Miniature golf club. So funny, cos I keep.....errr nvm. :$

Baby play until damn serious. No pictures of me cos....
I was playing around and taking picture of everything!
Not gonna upload all. Wahahaaa~

Places of Singapore. The picture on top is one example.
There's like, Har par villa(?) Airport, Esplanade, Science centre, Zoo, etc
Very cute. Especially the Zoo one! Hahahaha! :O

LOL @ OUR NAMESSS!

This statio make us damn hungry.
Hokkien meee, Chicken rice, Satayyy~ Woohoo! Hehehe.

HAHAHA his face! xD

LOL cos the sun very bright.
YA LA MY NOSE VERY BIG. :8D

I like lei~ :8D



Off to Parkway for some KOI and din dinz! :D


Here like no queue at all lor! So Quite fast. Hehehe.


OKAY! Thats about it! :D
Enjoyed my day.
Hehehehe.

xoxo

P/s: Your words are so sweet, like Koi bbt. Heheheeee. <3