Sunday, September 12, 2010

'Zinger Burger'

Back from shopping with sis and my cousin. :) Hehehehe. Were late, so cabbed over to Vivo.
Lunch at Pizza Hut. Some inside joke. Wahaha! *ZINGER BURGER*. I think those who follow me on
TWITTER will know what I mean by Zinger Burger. HAHAHA.

Watched Grown Ups! For the second time, cause cousin wanna watch it. :)
Free tix anyway from the help of mom. :) Hehehe.

Comfy wedges that I wore today. Wahaha. Can last almost the whole day with it. (Y)

^HAHAHAH WAH EH!!! YOU SEE MY ARM GOT THE 'FATS' SHAPED. HAHAHA

IM FAT IM FAT IM FAT. FM.fat.L!!! Eeeeks! So funny when I see this pic. WAHAHAH. GROSS.

Dragon sis. >:8D

PageOne. Oh yea, I was saying I wore wedges. But how come now got birks? HAHAHAHA.

YA LA. I auntie abit. Bring birks. Standby what. In case. Hahaha. It's going home time and we were slacking at the open area upstairs. So I took off my wedges relax abit. Hahaha. Then lazy wear back. So change to wedges. Can mah like that >:oD Hehehehehe.

Cousin! <3 And my hair. WAHAHA. Another joke. So flat for what. LOL. If I was wearing my wedges, I would be the same height as her okay. Kekeke. Anyways, more pictures in my camo. I'll upload soon! :) Shall end the post with.....



















THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.

I'M A VD FAN! :D
TEAM VAMPIREDIARIES.
TEAM VD!
WHOOP WHOOP~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*run around like siao char bor*


Eh anyway, VD SEASON 2 OUT ALREADY LEI!
VERY EXCITING I TELL YOU.
Damon is heart broken. :O
I think I go buy Season 1 DVD. WAHAHAHA.

xx

P/s: See you at dinner, I miss you. Hehehe! :)