Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vintage101

Let's all go back to the 90s.

My sister damn fat. So cute. Chubs chubs.
**My bangs is mother cut one! :$

Wahaha, I was a failed ballerina. D:

SPOT ME! >:8D
**Second row from bottom, 5th from left.
I dont like the both girls beside me!
They so irritating, One prefect, one class monitor then so action. :O

HAHAHAHA, I remembered I never friend them already.
PRIMARY SCHOOL PPL LIKE THAT WHAT! >:8P
__

Lai! I show you my mom.


HAHA TYPICAL HIGHWAIST JEANS AND CROP TOP.
Love her vintage belt. :DD
Her hair is ZZZ pls. WAHAHAH! Epic.

LOLS, NAVY GIRL FOR LyFE!

And I love this picture of her! So ACT CUTE! D: HAHAHAHA
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BEST ABOUT HER IS, ALL HER CLOTHES ALL SHE DESIGN AND HANDMADE HERSELF.
But she dont wanan do for me. Fine Action lor this woman! *Flicks hair*
I go learn myself!!! >:8D Hehehe.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!!
My precious honeysugarpiesweetheartcupcakeschubchub
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO CHUBSCHUBS SO CUTE.
And I so vain pok pok pok! :O Hahaha.

P/s: Hehehe Ooops! LOVE YOU MY CHUBSCHUBS POKPOK BABY! :D
MUACKS! :D