Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DEVIL

I had this again! Heheheh. Love it with honey stars! :D

Yea, he reads. Wahaha! Very action this one. I keep talk but he jixu read! :O Hehehe.

Watched DEVIL. Zomg, it's damn scary la!! :O I think I got phobia for taking lift already!! :(
Ratings: 5 stars! Baby also give 5 stars cos he's a scaredy cat! Meowxx! :D

This movie like teaching people lesson like that. :\ So scary when the part the old lady came back to life.
FREAKED ME OUT UNTIL I WANT TO PEE IN MY PANTS! :O WAHAHAHA.

Cabbed home and my bumper arrived together with my shorts! :)

Haven't open the bumper case yet. Like lazy? :O My connection also like not slow or what. :P Hehe!

Tired on my shorts....


It's either I have to lose weight at my butt to fit in this Size S shorts OR put on weight to fit in M. :O
That time I bought M and omg so damn loose! D: Then now this one, I have trouble wearing it and taking it off. :O Wahaha, Not here not there. Bu san bu si like that! Hmpf! :(

Anyway, updated an item for a friend. :)



Thanks all! :D Hehehehe.

Oh and pls note that mailing out of parcel might be abit delayed. :(

Cos I've work and the timing all clash! :O But dont worry, I'll figure a way out. :)

PEACE OUT! (>.o)v

*HAHAHA YUCKS THE PIMPLE AT THE SIDE OF MY NOSE SO PAIN!!! D: OUCH! :O

Goodnight
xx

P/s: I love you @siandiaoxzxz. :$ Hehehehehe.