Saturday, August 14, 2010

Love In Disguise

Friday the 13th is just another Friday like no other. So dont scared here scared there ok. :D Hehehehehe.
Met up with baby after school today at town. Oh speaking of school, it's the last day of school for him/rpians. :)

I skipped dinner cos so damn full. I had mini lunch party at home with sis before heading out. Hehehe. I swear my sister is a pig lor! Eat 4 bread already still eat cupnoodles. :O

Anyhows, accompanied baby for his first meal of the day! Movies at 7.40pm. Sneaked in spicy nuggets. Hehehe. Eat until stomach pain. :O Dont know why my stomach nowadays so weak, cannot take spicy food!!!

LOVE IN DISGUISE
Star actor: Wang Lee Hom
Rating: 4. Cos I like this kind of show. Not cos of WLH. :D

^I got a an INVINCIBLE twin! :O HAHAHAHAHHA.

So into his iPhone4. ForumBoi90!

Kay luh, I know my teeth very big. HAHAHA! Vegetarian teeth. >:oB

Home sweet home. Finally taking train. Saving up money for our 'dreams'. HAHAHAHA!

Baby: I love you more, fullstop, shut up, stfu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.


P/s: I love you too! :)

xx