Friday, August 13, 2010

Liar Game: The Final Stage

Wassup! :) I just downloaded this application, Blog with iBlogger. Its quite good I guess! It supports Livejournal, Blogger(blogpost), Wordpress and more! :)

But one thing about it, I have no idea how to upload pictures here!

So anyhows...

Back from a long day with baby! Went to Rp to find him and then headed to Tamps for: Donuts, LongJohnSilver, Movie date @ 9.35pm!

Liar game: The final stage
Ratings: 3.5

Kinda like this movie. Purposely confuse you one! Dont so naive and trust ppl easily! Plus, dont be so
greedy pig! :) Whats yours, is yours kay.

But wah, this 3MIAs ppl beside us testing our patience, seriously! I dont understand why MIAs like to talk to bloody loud when they watch movies know, really. Was damn irritated. Some more the movie in Jap! Need to concentrate, read subtitles. If in Eng, nvm la. Walao!

Oh and the movie is about 3hrs! Damn long, I know. Home sweeeeeet home!

Waiting for my hair to dry now. Until now, I still haven buy a hair dryer! :X Hahaha! Shall sleep sooooon!

Hmmm, but I'm not looking forward
to tmr lei. :\ Friday the 13th guys! And I've no plans too! :O Guess its gna be.......I dont know. :\

Okay, thoughts aside, shall try to sleep now.

Goodnight! :)
xx