Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Topshop Makeup

I think my camo got problem! Take picture got the blurry effect. But I think it looks okay though. HAHAHA.
It's time for me to get a new camo soon. (:

Went out today alone(first) to get my nails done while waiting for Dawn.bbg to come over after she's done with her job interview. It all went well for her and Yes, after one hour of interview, she recieved a call. Guess what. Bingo! She got the job. She's a banker now @ UOB. LOL. Ji zai yi xia wor Dawn! ^^ It took like a few hours for her to decide if she wants the job or not. :X But yep she did it in the end.

I've been tweeting about the latest Topshop Makeup recently and yep. I got it. Almost wanted to get the whole range. Liner, lip balm, bronzer, nail polish, etc. :O But nope, managed to control myself. Only bought a nail polish and the skin tint. Something like tinted moisturizer. I hope it's good. Oh, it's not for oily skin. :X Their price are not too expensive, not too cheapo. It's just nice I think. Should try and get it too, all of you! :D

Pretty in pink! <3
1) Lancome's blusher
2) Kiss 'n' Tell nail polish color, Topshop
3) Skin Tint, Topshop
4) Hello Kitty lip balm, Urban Outfitters
5) Knukle ring, The Little Things She Needs

Almost bought two rings or maybe three! But one's too big, and the other, too common. :X

Dinner with Dawn at Marina square. This girl can jixu whine about her job the whole day. Hahahaha. Short time spent with her. So last minute. But it was worth it. I think 1 month never see her. Worst is, she's starting her training tml! ): Busy girl forever.com already. Home sweet home. Met sis at the MRT and then went home tgt. Bought some snacks again. HER IDEA! Hehehehe.

Love this sister. One and only. :$ Hehehehe, Ji sweet yi xia lei.

The pimple on my forehead can more obvious abit. ): Oh this picture, I applied the skin tint. Got diff? :X

Self-Braided hair~ <3

OH OH OH ANYWAY! I've added stuffs here! :D

 

Toodles.
xx

P/s: 1 more day. I'm excited. <3