Friday, July 23, 2010

Shorts, Yes?

(Yes/No?)

Went Topshop today. Tried on this pair of HWS. Almost bought it. :\
But it's damn comfy though. I just dont like the gold button at the sides. ):
Maybe I'll buy it.....next week. :O Heheheh $10voucher.
"Use it well."-Harry Potter.
HAHAHAHAHA.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice with Baby at Tampines.
Ooooh, I love this movie. Idk, I got a thing for these kind of action movies.
I think I said this like a million times in the blog alr. Hahahha.
Ratings 4/5 lorrrrrr. (:

This kind of show, standard one lei. starting the hero(who dont know that he's a hero) act blurr one.
Then in the end, before the movie end, the hero sure got
one very *boom boom pow* stunt come out one.
Right anot? Can whatttt like that. It's the trend for action movies. LOL.

Toodles.
xx