Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saffiano Leather

Woke up this morning and guess what I saw...

Yep, It's a Prada wallet. Hehehe! Not exactly the model I wanted but I still love it! And whats more, the inside of the wallet is pink! Whoop whoop! Pretty little things. <3

Shopping with baby, he bought his FredPerry shirt and I bought....nothing but f.o.o.d. What's new. -.-
Candy Empire at 111 Triple One Somerset, I bought this.

Kinder surprise BARBIE version. I got a candy bracelet and a barbie keychain. :D

Off to Scape building. Tried the new Spicy nuggets/shaker fries and woah~ Its damn nice I swear. Go try it. Yummeh.

Hot Tub Time Machine. They say it's even funnier than The Hangover but I dont think so. :\ The movie was okay. "Hey what's an Email?" *Bimbo voice* HAHAHAHA! :D We conquered the whole of town today. Awesome. But tiring......for him. LOLOL! 

Home sweet home. And guess what I found when I open my closet...

Yes, it's the same one as the one everyone's reblogging about on Tumblr. Baby got me this cover and a hot pink cover. Hehehehehe. Sweet <3

Gna shower and load my The Vampire Diaries to watch later. ^^v So addictive.
The Salvatore brothers. >:o3 I wish I was a vampire. :D Wish........

Toodles.
xx