Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's So Fluffy I'm Gna Die

So as usual, baby skipped school again cos of the finals yesterday!
Watch until I fell asleep. Actually dont need to watch one lo, you wake up, check twitter, everyone
will be talking bout' it, yes? It's like another 'livescore.com'.

Off to ParkMall for the best ffn in town. Hehehe, But I didnt really touch my bowl.
Cos my stomach action. Give me stomach pain. D: Hahaa, grrrr!

MOOOOOOVIE MARATHON with baby today at Cineleisure. (:

Movie 1:
Despicable Me

despicable me Pictures, Images and Photos
Despicable Me!!! Pictures, Images and PhotosAnnoying Noise Pictures, Images and Photos

HEHEHE, What a cute Agnes. ^^ It's so fluffy I'm gna die! x 100 *chants, continue...*

Movie 2:

Shanghai


What a war kinda show. I dont understand some parts. >:[

HOME SWEET HOME. So so so simple day. But I like. (:

OKAY, SLEEP TIME!
TOODLES.
xx

P/s: Because walking aimlessly in town with you, quite fun. Hoho~