Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Inception 2

Hokay!! Like finally!! All the pictures are all up. It took like freaking two days.
Hahahaha! Issit photobucket all like that? Or is it just mine? :(
If like that, I wanna change to Flickr alr.

USS POST BELOW! :)
Not alot of pictures but yup....
:D 

So anyway, Baby skipped school today due to the "bo bian, must nua at home" weather this morning.
Heheheheh, so we met for brunch at Iluma, cos he wanted Koi. I hate it! x 100! :@
Like so lame, "Level of sugar?" o.o Oooops! No offense. KoiLover_s :)
QQ MIAN. :D
Love their FFN there. The noodles are like....YUM YUM. Best.
Hehehehehehehehe! But I cant finish. -.-

Caught Inception again for the second time cos the first time, both of us fell asleep.
And this time, without fail, I fell asleep A.G.A.I.N! Zzz.
Idk? Cos the theater was frigging cold like in the freezer.

Thank god for a mini nerd boyfriend. Hahaha. He explained the whole movie to me.
The movies very cooooooool~
Dreams into dreams. So many level.
I still thought it's a real story. LOL!!!!!
MAJOR (-.-)!!!

Off to Somerset to meet a buyer. :)
And 2nd movie was...
THE CRAZIES
Ratings: 3.5
What an exciting movie.

I still thought it's some kind of Zombie attack show.
Hmmm, but it's not. :) It's not bad.

Home sweet home cos it's a school day for baby.
And a nothing to do day for me.
Hehehehehe.


That's all!
GOODNIGHT!

xx