Monday, July 12, 2010

FLB3 Review

Wassup! Good morning everyone! Let's talk about FLB3 last Saturday.
Were you there? Did ya'll managed to buy anything there?
For me, I did. 2 rings and thats it. Hahaha.

It was damn damn crowded uh! Over 300 stalls there.
Thanks to whoever who bought my stuffs! It was a huge suscess.
Everything that I handmade were all sold out! :) I damn happy!
Earn about $xxx+! Xie le! :D I wont be starving for the the next 2weeks or so.
This time round, we didnt take any pictures, cos we were quite busy and too humid! :O

The person I wanna thank most is Baby. He came to pick me up, set up the stall for me,
sat there doing nothing counting grass, waited for me until closing time.
Despite the super humid weather and him hating to be at fleas. Kinda feel guitly yknow. :X

But it all went well in the end. :)

Cabbed home and Dad came down to help us the things and off to eHub.
My treat to Baby! It was late already, so theres only left with Pastamania to eat.

Next was a movie treat. :DD
Twilight Eclispe again, cos he said it was worth watching again.
Oh and I hate Jacob the dog! He look so 'no comments' in the movie. HAHAHA
Sent baby home sweet home!
And we ended our day with a goodbye kiss. :$

Hehehe kay bai! Im gna go wash up and go hunt for food!
I just wokeup by the way! HAHAHA!

P/s: Because you are always there for me. Heehee. <3