Saturday, June 5, 2010

GREAT SINGAPORE SALES LEI

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HELLO~ I'm back, i'm back! This space like damn empty already.
Time to post up some picture here. Hehehe.

Friday:

Finally Dawn.bbg have the time to meet me. :D
This girl exams coming, jixu shop only!
Went Bugis, for brunch. @ Ajisen and to find her oh so precious KOI bubble tea.
Errr, is it THAT nice? I see like normal only.
Pearl give until gao gao, still need to give sugar rate. 25%, 50%, 75%... :\

Accompany her to Iluma to search for her KOI. Couldn't find it, gave up and went shopping(first).
Soon, she saw a guy, walked pass her with KOI plastic bag.
She panic like siaogirl91. Keep whine whine whine~ Hahahha.
I buay tahan her alr! So go back Iluma find again. Hehehe.

Finally found it after so long. And the queue need to so long anot?
KOI like action uh? Need to take queue number. Hahahah.
Like cool lei. :D She bought BUBBLE FRESH MILK TEA.
WE thought is fresh milk tea like fresh fresh. Not the HL MILK fresh milk.
Hahahahaha, but we were wrong!!
IT'S ACTUALLY HL MILK INSIDE! :S EEEKS!
I mean eeks cos HL milk with pearls? //pukedance. HAHAHA.

Off to town to continue shopping. Quite disappointed? Cos like nothing much to buy. :\
Bumped into Cass.Hotelgirl90. Hahahah. This whitegirl, I think 2 months never meet her alr!
This Jiajia also! Sya after napfa wanna meet but she say her legs dying,
Cos she run very fast. (-...-) HAHAHAHAHA.

Babylove came to look for me at town for dinner and Friday-Late-Night-Movie.
Dinner @ 313's Thai restaurant. The one when you come out of the escalator from the MRT.
Woah~ I must say this thai food, wanna burn us my boyfriend to death!
Damn hot uh! Hahahahah. But shiok! He had Spicy Beef and I hate Bee Hoon Tom Yam!
Shiok stuff! :DDD But the price like too much already. HAHAHA.

Movie's at 11.30pm. Suppose to buy the one at 9.30pm. But being the dumbest bimbo in cine,
I go buy 11.30pm. Still can buy until so happy! HAHAHAHAHAHA. :\
So we bo bian, need to wait for about 2hours. L4D2 abit and then to the movies! :D

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET!
Ratings: 3~

Is it me or am I too old for horrors? Or maybe this show really hen scary?
I think I paid $10 to scare myself. Like thrilling only lei~
I was covering my eyes with the popcorn box 98.99% through out the movie. :S
Worst this is, the popcorn box is the Freddie guy face! LOLOLOL!
Freddie can jixu scratch people with the 3 blades uh!
He thinks he is wolverine. >:8B Haehaehae!

Home sweet homeeee~ Hehehehehe.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hers and mine! Her chilli jixu volcano eruption! :\

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The straw jixu got plastic protect uh! So high tech for what? :O

PhotobucketPhotobucket
(Polka dot tube, DorothyPerkins, CheapMonday jeans, Longchamp Bag, FEP, Chapalang shoes.)

My face like eeew here! Hahahahah! Yucks pls! Dawn! Your photography skills pls.
Brush up okay. :D The angle wrong alr! D: Hehehehe.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday:
Went out with the fam again. Last minute. Though it was damn boring at first.
But actually like not bad lei. Bought alot of things again. xP
This time op and I talk abit more. :\
She chose all the things that I buy. Hahaha.
Her taste not bad~ Hehehehehe.

Oh oh, I went Bugis today, again. D: Quite sick and tired of that place alr.

BUS RIDE HOOOOME, Omg, stand throughout the whole journey uh!
TiredLegs90. ):

Okay bye! Shall go take a shower now. :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx