Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back

So damn irritated with myself. I tried logging in blogger but, keep on getting error, error, error! Grrr.
Okay, so anyway, I'm in already. Hehehe, back at blogger world now. This time round, with pictures, as promised. (:

Pictures on my sister's chalet. Hehehe. But didn't took much, cos I dont know half of her friends. Hehehe.

Chalet @ Downtown East. Babylove came over too. But he stayed in the room the whole time cos outside damn hot. Hahahha, he and my father watched soccer together. LOL. But the connection there, cmi one!

Oh, the birthday cake damn nice! Self-baked by the birthday girl herself. Hehehe.
I know luh, ya'll must be thinking "Huuh~ why she baked her own cake for her birthday?!"
She's the one who wanted to! D: Weird sister. LOL. But is damn nice. Inside blue color one.
HAHAHAHAH. But I didnt finished it cos it's daaaaaamn sweet.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
On Amelyn: Swallow crop from LPR, CottonOn shorts.
On Sam: Top from Bathing Ape, Shorts, BKK.
On myself: Topshop tank, PolkaDots shorts(worn as high waist) from MyRoseBullet

Thats about it. More pictures in Amelyn's camera. Shall wait for her to be back from BKK, then upload the rest. (: Hehehehehe.

Met up with Babylove today cause he skipped school. :X Soccer fanatic. Watch until dont need go school.
Hahahaha, Went bugis for his KOI and L4D2! Then off to town to watch his, 22BULLETS. Ratings: 3.5!
What an action, gun gun, shooting show. I took a mini 5mintutes nap at the most important part. HAHAHA.
That's what he said. D: Home sweet home early cos there's soccer to watch and school for him tmr. (:

Alright, I'm done here. Shall go rest until 2.30am! (:

Toodles. X