Wednesday, April 28, 2010


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning all.
Woah, I slept damn early yesterday.
Teeheehee. xP

Ooh I went to Marina Square to meet my cousin.
Swenswens for lunch. Damn awesome!
Shopped around oooh and she left early to do work.

To Tampines1 to collect my dress I reserved.
Finally they have my size. Perfect! (:
Next stop, school. Temasek Polytechnic.
To find Jiajia and just nice Pauline had her break at 4.
We accompanied each other til break's over then I went back to 'class'.
I crash Jiajia's lesson. Ooh her friends are friendly but she say they act one.
HAHAHAHA THIS KIND OF CLASSMATES ALSO HAVE. A.C.T.

That module like difficult uh. Hahaha.
Gei siao that one my class.
But actually go in to charge my phone and surf the net.
ZeroFace.com.sg/faces. HAHAHA JIAJIA!!! xP

Back to Tamp1 again. Twister, for a hair cut.
It sucks! Stupid hairdresser! Wash also dont how to wash properly.
The shampoo smells like PEPPERMINT. Mad hate it! Never mind.
But walao, water keep getting into my ears. Never mind.
She blow dry my hair until to straight for? Gross lei. So stif(?).

Accompanied her to mac or her dinner then off to meet Babylove at his house busstop.
We settled dinner at 85, again. (:
Jiajia was suppose to come but she act shy, give excuses like;
'85 ah? Later idk how to go home from there lei.'
HAHAHAHAHA xP

Walked Babylove home. And he bought like 6-8cans of chin chows(grass jelly).
Hahahaha chinchow_fanatic alert! :O

P/s: Jiajia, Im skipping school today. 2k0oL4sk0oL. xP

Hmmm, guess I should get back to sleep.
Meeting Babylove later at 12! Its only 7.36am now! D:
Morning nap! (:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx