Friday, April 30, 2010

Iron's Partner

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yesterday:

Babylove: Where are you already?
Me: In the train reaching. You?
Babylove: OMG! WHY NEVER TELL ME? I STILL PLAYING LAPTOP HAVEN BATHE!
Me: GRRRR! I TOT JUST NOW YOU SAY YOU GO BATHE! ZZZZ. NVM I WAIT FOR YOU. ZZZ.
Babylove: Huh dont scold me pls. *crying emoji*
Me: I never la! I reaching already. One more stop.
Babylove: Ok I go bathe now.

*Tanah Merah Interchange*
The door jixu open, as I was about to step out, I see Babylove appear.
Instant Shock!!!

Me: O.O x 10! How you know I'm at this door? What If I go out how?
Babylove: Guess lo. Hehehehe.
Me: *Still O.O!*
Babylove: Issit just now you angry?
Me: No luh~ (Gei siao) xP
Babylove: Dont bluff! If I never appear then you surely angry one lo! SURPRISE!!! xD

We were planning to watch Ip man2. But he said he got a better plan. Iron man2!

Babylove: B, I think full lei. But lucky I booked already.
Me: Huh you really got book meh? :\
Babylove: YAAAA, Why would ppl wanna buy from here when surely full house?
Me: Huh? Means what?
Babylove: -.-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I dont know why I like to make a fool outta myself?
But I seriously believe what he say. D:
Gullible_girl.com ):
But he say quite cute nia. (Quite) Hahahahehehehohoho. xP

Dinner at SuperDogsz. Mad lurve their Chilli beef fries! (;

I think it's damn awesome, (because I never watch Iron man1!) Hahaha.
The sound effect really too much already. Hurt my ears so badly. ):
Ratings: 4/5 only. Not bad lei, Iron man got partner. Hehehe.

Kena force to eat after the movie. Cause Babylove worried. He kept asking me ig I'm hungry.
I said no, nope, no, nope. ): But really not hungry. ):
But bo bian, broke our KFC rule. D: Cab ride home after that.

Today:

Met up with Dion for shoot. She and I helped Yang for his school work.
Everything went smoothly. But why do I still feel so D: the whole day?
Meatballs + Salmon + Chicksie wings = Awesome.
We skipped ice cream cause all of us were damn full.
Cabbed home right after the shoot. Tired and cui ttm. ):
Oh and both Dion and I got a new sandals. Heee!

I know I know, it's been long since I last met up with her?
Did a little catch up but no pictures!
That's because we were too carried away with all the yadah-yadah!

Plans for tomorrow, gotta go over to my uncle's house at Outram.
I think the building name's called Pinnacles, if I'm not wrong? D:
Dont.Feel.Like.Going.

Bet my sister feels the same too!

Omg this post like waste your time uh. ):
So tired now. Gonna eat then wait til 12 for my police show. (:
TA!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P/s: You totally make a huge difference in my life. You bring me fun joy laughter.
Without you, I'm nothing. I just feel that way.
Love you. :*