Monday, April 19, 2010

Distance

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kick-ass with Babylove on Saturday was awesome! (:
Ratings: 10/10! So awezome!

"I'm Hit Girl~"

hit girl Pictures, Images and Photos
Hit Girl Pictures, Images and Photos
Hahahaha. She damn go go power rangers!

I think we're gonna watch Monga later.
Heard from mmerrygoroundd & thirteenpapers that it's good.
Hehehehehehe.

Gonna travel from PayaLebar to Woodlands later to pick Babylove up from school. (:
I know right, F.A.R. Heheheh, But it's okay, I wouldn't mind traveling even if his school/stay at Jurong.
Hehehehehehehehehe. I'm sucha nice girlfie. ;D

Alrightos, I gotta go prepare now. Cos I'm never early when going to his school.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I think only early one time~ Hee!
Okay, gonna bathe again cos it's damn damn bloody hot.
Till then..


















HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BYE
BYE

>:oD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx