Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yesterdays

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pictures from yesterdays.
Will not post it on fb, cause too little then create simi new album.
HEHEHEHEHE! ^^
Point form:
-Pizza with Babylove at Douby Ghaut
-Meet his friends at town, my 'Tecktonik-mirror-image' was there too.
HAHAHAHAHAHA~
-They like dont know want to do what, then...
-End up KTV-ing.
I know right, my face and KTV. So not match!
Yup! You're right. I was just sitting there, one corner eating tibits.
And lying on Babylove's muscular armsie.
HAHAHAHAHA.
-Alot of unglam pictures, especially ChoonMin. LOL.
HERE GOES...

PIZZASSSS AND PASTASSSS~

Photobucket
My vainboy 90 ! ^^

Photobucket
So cute as usual. Hehehehehehe.

Photobucket
"Hi, I wait for the food damn long already, need rest head. :\"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can eat this Aglio Olio everyday! Favourite pasta of all times! :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

KTV-ING~

Photobucket
On me: Topshop tank, CottonOn cardigan, RWB PolkaDot bandage skirt, Handmade bag, Shoes, FEP(Can't be seen)
On VivienTey: I dont know but I'll tell you after she tell me. HAHAHAHA.
Uniqlo Checkered blouse, CottonOn tanktop, Bandage skirt, FEP.

Off to singing session.

Babylove asked CM to smile, so here goes..
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA? (This one need to zoom in!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^Auntie Hocks like really singing his heart/lungs out!! Check out his veins.

Photobucket
^Make sure this one your twitter dp.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^His favourite "Act-sleeping-dead" pose. Hahahaha!

Photobucket
OI OI OI!!! >:[]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sing until he sleep. >:[]


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Disappointed? Not really alot of pictures right?
Thanks to Tey-ah-Tey, she keep delete photos.
LAST WARNING! SO MANY PICTURES DONT HAVE!

Home sweet home after this, Babylove sent me back! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyway, I met Babylove today again for dinner.
I was craving for steak so we settled down at Swensens' at DoubyGhaut.

Photobucket
Photobucket

My hero today for helping me cut these chewy steak into tiny pieces.
Eat until my mouth tired and my teeth so pain.
I'm a vegetarian. Hehehehehe! :D

This one his face damn serious. Like got "cut-the steak" competition like that.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Photobucket

Okay, I'm tired already. Goodnight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx