Friday, March 5, 2010

Movie Marathon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today's a "Stay-Home-Marathon-Movie" Friday for me and Babylove. Hehehe.
I watch like a total of 4 films today. Wanted to load more but lazy already.
The computer's been on since morning. I think mor ethan 12hours already. D:

So, first up, I watched,

Photobucket
Ratings: 10++

Hehehehe. One of the best and most heartbeaking films I've ever seen. Loyalty.
Hachiko like cute only. Hehehe. ^^v Oh ya, I cried while watching it. Cry like somebody die that kind.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
I dont mind watching it for another 5 times.

Next was,

Photobucket
Ratings: 3.5 only.

Haven come out in theaters right right right? Hehehehehe. This one watch until heart attack uh I tell you! HAHAHA! So kanchiong until I pause awhile to rest.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

Third movie I watched was,

PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTNING THIEF.
*Lazy to go search got the picture again. D:
I think I rated this movie a 5 previously? And am still gon' rate it 5.

Last movie was...

Photobucket
Ratings: 4

This movie made me thought of Cass,BBG. Hehehehe. Bestfriends wedding on the same day. :O

Yup, thats about it. I spent the whole of today watching movies movies and more movies. Hehehehe.

How am I gonna spend my Saturday? D:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx